21 Sep 6 Reasons I love The Logitech TK820 Keyboard
Everyone knows I love my gadgets ESPECIALLY my keyboards. Why? Because I spend so long in front of my laptop typing away that a keyboard really does make all the difference.
So what do I look for in a keyboard?
1. The keys have to be able to take a pounding. I’m not the lightest when I’m hitting a top speed of 6000 words a minute.
2. Has to feel good and look good.
3. I love additional features that get added to the mix.
Enter the Logitech TK820 and my 6 reasons why I love it.
1. Straight out of the box you’ll be amazed at the weight of the item. For some that might be a put off but if you really use your keyboard then build quality really is important. The TK820 felt weighted and really good to type on.
2. It’s stylish – the little blue trim around the edge really looks great and the keys look smart.
3. The trackpad is amazing. It takes a little while to get used to the multi gestures (tap with 2 fingers for right hand click) but once you’ve got it there’s no stopping you. If space is a premium on your desk this might be a good option to consider.
4. This may sound silly but the on/off button located on the top of the keyboard (and not hidden somewhere at the bottom) means I actually used it! I’m not sure what the saving is in battery power but theirs certainly more life in those little duracells.
5. Amazing Windows 8.1 functions like switching applications – made point 6 possible.
6. WORKED on the Surface 2 Pro no problems what-so-ever! In fact it’s now permanently set up with that device in mind.
If there’s one negative point or area for improvement it’s that the USB receiver does not have a slot that it can fit into on the Logitech TK820 when travelling. That would make it perfect for a multi purpose device.
You can purchase the Logitech TK820 on Amazon and other major retailers.
Note: I can’t really type 6000 words a minute!