07 Aug 25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
One of my unspoken mini resolutions for the year is to be a bit more personal here on the ol’ blog. I know that a lot of you may have only started reading within the past year or so, I suppose it’s time for a bit of a refresher!
It’s easy to get swept up in formal press releases and interviews without mentioning how I feel, what I’ve been up to at work or even the music I’ve been listening to.
I love reading about the people behind the blogs I read, so I’m hoping that you’ll enjoy reading these little facts about me! Without further ado…
1. My middle name is Daniel. No one ever uses it!
2. You might not think it at first glance, but my favourite music is movie soundtracks.
3. …but I also have an embarrassing obsession with Celine Dion. And I also can’t believe I just put that on the internet (again).
5. I kicked coke. Coca Cola that is! I have the WORST diet ever. I don’t eat any fruit and vegetables unless you count processed peas and maybe (on special occasions) a carrot.
6. I used to sing a lot as a young’un and appeared in the Royal Albert Hall!
7. I’m a huge Star Trek fan and only tolerate Star Wars!
8. My favourite ever meal would probably have to be a Chicken Curry.
MORNINGS AND FACEPARTY!
9. I’ve never had a beer! Ever!
10. In a secret life I really wish I was Captain Picard of the Starship Enterprise.
11. Apart from Tennis I’m rubbish at anything sporty, and have always been that way.
12. I LOVE mornings. It’s the time I get ahead of the game and probably why you’ve all got emails from me before you wake up.
13. My ideal evening is one in front of the TV and a home cooked meal.
14. I used to love FaceParty!
15. I hate spiders! Who loves them anyway?
16. I don’t think I have a Londoner’s accent.
17. I can roll my tongue.
FRYS & NYETIMBER
18. My A Levels included Biology, really came in useful that one!!!
19. I love Nyetimber.
20. The strangest (but best) place I’ve ever visited was Bangladesh.
21. The next destination on my must-visit list is Tunisia. I can’t wait until I’m on that plane!
22. I’ve not really had any hair since I was 21 and I’m OK with it.
23. My first love was Dr Beverley Crusher. I’m almost certain I was hers also.
24. I know there are cats all over the internet but I’m a dog man myself.
25. I have a real weakness for Fry’s Turkish Delights!
I’d like to get to know you better too! Tell me a random fact about yourself in the comments below!